27 December 2009

Looking for Input

Recently I have been looking into how to blog better. There seem to be many schools of thought on this topic and I'm not quite sure which approach to follow. I would like to solicit your help. Let me know what you think about the blog. Don't be shy, tell me your thoughts, tell me what you like or dislike (be honest, I can take it) and tell me what you think would help improve Finding God In America. Is there something specific anything that you've seen or know works well? I will also be making some changes soon to the Right Side Up Ministries site. I know the importance the internet plays in our lives today and I am looking to use this medium to spread the message of Gods love. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding God In America's Blog