18 January 2010

Haiti Needs our Help

With the recent earthquake in Haiti I had one question for myself, "Why don't I have an updated passport?" I'm in the process of getting that done, and as soon as I have it I will be heading to Haiti. Details are not known at this time, but I will update you as they are known. In the mean time I will be raising funds to make my presence in Haiti a reality.

If you would like to help the people of Haiti, here are four ways you can help.

1) Help Right Side Up Ministries  (this is us) go to Haiti. Or click on the DONATE button to the right.
2) Help a friend of mine, Chance, go to Haiti. He's leaving with a team in less than 72 hours.
3) Help some other friends of mine at Courageous Church in Atlanta do some unique things in Haiti by clicking here.
4) Help Samaritans Purse as they work in big ways in Haiti.

Which ever way you help I just want to say thank you for your support. The people of Haiti are in desperate need of our help and with your help it possible for people to make a difference and show Jesus' love. If you are interested in going on a trip with me to Haiti please email me, scott@rightsideupministries.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding God In America's Blog